INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE AGENCY
PARIS - FRANCE + 33 6 80 40 65 99
13th & 17th Century Château
** LOT - AQUITAINE **
A splendid, authentic 13th & 17th century Château, partly listed,
5 miles from Figeac, with panoramic views over the Valley of the Célé.
• GITE • SPECTACULAR VIEWS • PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT • POOL •
• FURNITURE AVAILABLE • AUTHENTIC PERIOD INTERIORS • DOUBLE HEIGHT HALL •
• 11 BEDROOMS • 7 BATHROOMS • VAST ATTIC SPACE RIPE FOR CONVERSION •
• SUCCESSFUL " WEDDING BUSINESS " • SIGNIFICANT COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL •
• SITS ABOVE ITS QUIET & PICTURESQUE VILLAGE •
• FIGEAC 5 MILES • TOULOUSE 2HRS •
The Château comprises a square keep, a second tower with parapet walk and a main building containing : a Salon, Dining Room, vast double height Reception Hall, 11 Bedrooms and
7 Bathrooms. It also has Cellars, and spacious Attics that could be converted to provide
additional accommodation. The Furniture, perfectly curated for the château by the
current and previous owners, is available. Oil-fired Central Heating.
Family Swimming Pool, with Poolhouse.
The Outbuildings include a Guardian’s Lodge, a comfortable, working, 5-Bedroom Gîte
with its own Swimming Pool, and Garages. There is also the possibility to purchase
an independent Farmhouse separately.
Grounds : The Château has broad Terraces with panoramic views, and fine Gardens are enclosed
by stone walls, with ancient Lime Trees and specimen Roses. Adjoining Meadows, in hand.
In all, around 20 Acres.
Rare opportunity to expand successful Wedding and Gîte business, and
to buy a château fully furnished in the style appropriate to its era.
Asking Price : €1.950.000 Commission included, plus Furniture